top of page
IMG_5514 (4).JPG

Our Donors

Our basic food bag contains canned soups, vegetables, and fruit, as well as cereals and juice as available.  In addition, we are able to give out meat, bread, and fresh items as they are donated.  Each week is different, depending upon what is available.

Some of our bagged items are free from the USDA through Harvest Hope.  Much of the rest are  purchased at a low cost from Harvest Hope, or contributed by members of the churches.

We receive donations each week from Loaves and Fishes, giving us a variety of breads and fresh items from area grocery stores and restaurants. We feel blessed to have Loaves and Fishes deliveries. They are making sure food does not go to waste in Greenville, when there are so many in need.

Fresh Produce

Sample bag of food is usually a combination of fresh and canned goods.


     In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.  

      Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of  communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits.  Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800)877-8339.  Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

      To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at:, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form.  To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992.  Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:

1.  mail:    U.S. Department of Agriculture

Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights

1400 Independence Avenue, SW

Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;

2. fax (202) 690-7442; or

3. email: 

This institution is an equal opportunity provider.

bottom of page